We made it through spring break with all the soccer practices and games, play practices, general kid stuff, etc., etc.
It was a down week as far as training went, so I was actually able to sleep in (that simply means getting up when I want to as opposed to waking up with an alarm, because I now think it is impossible for me to sleep past 7AM. In fact, somedays, I just pop awake at 5-something, and that is just sad).
Some really good things during Week 10 of IM training:
- making it through my quality workout on a down day
- great T/Th workouts with my friend Cathy
- having several family meals together throughout the week (some of which I didn’t even cook)
- getting a TON of yard work done at the new house
- seeing plays with daughter and hubby
- getting in ALL my nutrition on my long bike ride
- riding a beautiful, fun route in LaGrange the whole way with friends
- feeling excellent on the run Sunday
- successfully riding a lot in my aerobats and navigating my new bottle cages
Week 10: IM Training Totals